SILENT HILL A LA PANTALLA GRANDE

Para pasar MIEDO con juegos como Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Alone in the Dark o Dead Space

SILENT HILL A LA PANTALLA GRANDE

Notapor MORRIGAN » 17-03-2003 08:50

TODO IVA BIEN, SILENT HILL YA ERA UN HECHO QUE IVA A LA PANTALLA GRANDE.
Silent Hill
Silent Hill Expected Release Date U.S. : (Subject to change)
Expected Release Date U.K. : (subject to change)
Expected Rental Release Date : (subject to change)

Silent Hill Cast :
Director :
Silent Hill Written By :
Producers :
Other Known Crew Members :

Silent Hill Based On : The Komani video game series.
Premise/Synopsis :
Genre : Horror

Silent Hill Official Site :
Fan Sites :
Silent Hill Trailer :
Released By :

Silent Hill Status : Rumoured

How excited are we about Silent Hill XX Out Of 10
Our Preview Opinion of Silent Hill

Sábado 30 de Marzo de 2002. 3:48

Silent Hill a la pantalla grande.

TODOS | Las conversiones cinematográficas procedentes de videojuegos continúan con Silent Hill

Dark Aura Entertainment será la encargada de desarrollar esta película basada en Silent Hill, el exitoso survival horror caracterizado por sus altas dosis de terror psicológico aparecido en PSone y cuya secuela, Silent Hill 2, sigue cosechando éxitos en PS2.

En cuanto al reparto, aún se desconoce información oficial, pero algunos rumores apuntan a Johnny Deep como protagonista de esta producción...

En lo referente a fechas de estreno, aún son totalmente desconocidas, aunque podemos afirmar que la película ya se encuentra en estado de preproducción.

There currently is no Silent Hill movie in development.

"Five days ago the Bloody Disgusting horror website posted what they claimed was an "interview" with a representative from Dark Aura Entertainment, supposedly a film production company that was developing a movie based on Konami's survival horror video game Silent Hill. The Bloody Disgusting interview made it seem that the rights were owned or controlled by Dark Aura, that they were in discussions with New Line Cinema to release a Silent Hill movie, and that preliminary casting ideas had already been heard.

"There was just one big problem: it appears they never had the film rights to Silent Hill.

"Whether it was the webmaster of the Bloody Disgusting website that took their source's authenticity for granted or part of a larger deception remains unclear. The interview with the Dark Aura representative has now vanished from the Bloody Disgusting site. What is clear is that the reports of a Silent Hill movie being in development were picked up by at least half-a-dozen other websites, further propagating the false story.

"According to our own sources, video game manufacturer and Silent Hill rights owner Konami is aware of the false story now and may be taking further action to make sure someone is not misrepresenting their property. We've checked with multiple individuals working in Hollywood at high levels and have been told that there was never a Silent Hill movie in development at New Line Cinema.

"We contacted the webmaster of Bloody Disgusting in an attempt to find out more information about their original source. We received this reply: "You know what, I appreciate you letting me know, I have been told this now by 3 good sources, I think I'm going to try and contact New Line myself, and if they deny it, I'm taking any posts of theirs down." We guess they got that denial from New Line.

"Still, that hasn't stopped a flood of emails from coming in from people who are now convinced a Silent Hill movie is imminent. There might very well be a movie one day, but it's not coming from Dark Aura Entertainment. Hopefully, with the creation of this page, we can begin putting a stop to the rumors"
[img]http://www.ciudadfutura.com/emufutura/gif/morrigan.gif[/img]
SOLO TU MIEDO Y LA OSCURIDAD
MORRIGAN
Amateur
Amateur

Cash on hand: 0.00

Notapor malhermo » 18-03-2003 21:45

Seria un puntazo. Yo no me la perderia, si las cosas se arreglan y el proyecto sale adelante...
malhermo
Casual
Casual

Notapor carlos_theone » 18-03-2003 21:47

PUES ESPEREMOS A QUE SALGA PERO OJALA NO SEA UNA DESEPCION COMO LA 1ERA PARTE DE RESIDENT EVIL
carlos_theone
Redactor
Redactor

Volver a Survival Horror Games

• Mensajes Relacionados
    Respuestas
    Vistas
    Último mensaje