EGM masacra (Lair, Blue Dragon)

Charla genérica y libre sobre cualquier tema relacionado con el mundillo de los videojuegos, consolas, PCs, Móviles...

EGM masacra (Lair, Blue Dragon)

Notapor Raistlin Majere » 29-07-2007 20:13

Copiado y pegado de Neogaf:

september 2007 egm review scores. it's the issue with all the halo 3 info:

lair: 6.0, 5.5, 5.0
crispin says the combat system is confusing, and the sixaxis controls don't always work the way they should. lock-on system is also jacked.
greg ford says the camera is frustrating in ground combat. the wide open levels hold a lot of potential but ultimately don't deliver
garnett says it's a "frustrating disappointment" with a few bright spots

mario strikers charged: 7.5, 7.5, 7.5
all pro football: 6.5, 6.5, 7.0
ncaa football 2008: 8.5, 9.0, 8.5
stuntman ignition: 7.5, 7.5, 7.0
dynasty warriors gundam: 6.5, 5.5, 5.0
nascar 08: 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
blue dragon: 6.5, 7.5, 6.5
it has neither strong characters nor gripping storytelling, the battle system is "stellar" but unaccompanied by any sort of interesting plot to hang your hat on. bryan is a bit easier on the story than andrew fitch (who had the lead review), and ray called it "safe."

persona 3: 8.5, 9.5, 9.5 game of the month
guitar hero rocks the 80s: 7.5, 6.0, 6.0
jeanne d'arc: 8.0, 7.0, 8.0
picross ds: 8.5, 8.0, 8.0
brain age 2: 8.0, 7.0, 6.0
heroes of mana: 7.5, 5.5, 6.0
luminous arc: 5.5, 6.0, 6.0

METROID PRIME 3 PREVIEW summary:
- exploration will play a key role, but there will be more shooting. they describe the "lock-on free shooting" that's been covered in many e3 previews. it's allowed developers to make battles more vertically oriented, which egm says works well
- so far, wii controls only add to the experience, not detract.
- the ship plays a big part in the game. acts as a mobile save station you can call to certain parts of a level. aerial combat is hinted at by a few options inside the ship, but nothing confirmed.
- no samus talking, aka confirmation of god's existence

rumors:

- level 5 is going to announce 4 new rpgs at tokyo game show
- squeenix to start remaking dragon quest games starting with dq4 on ds
- microsoft is funnelling all the best 360 parts to the elite model, which is why lower models crap out more
- next def jam game will be better than icon. ea knows it sucked
- io interactive (kane and lynch) making a kids' game
- next james bond game will use call of duty 4 engine

NEXT MONTH: SILENT HILL 5 cover story, with reviews of heavenly sword, battalion wars 2, eternal sonata, castlevania dracula x chronicles, and i'm presuming bioshock since it's in the wrap-up section, along with madden 2008, brave story, and boogie

if anyone has any further questions or wants some elaboration on the particulars, you need only ask. BEELZEBOZO AT YOUR SERVICE
¡Sacúdete el miedo! ¡Mira al frente! ¡Avanza! Nunca te detengas. Retrocede y morirás. Duda y morirás.
Raistlin Majere
Miembro del Consejo
Miembro del Consejo

Cash on hand: 380.00

Notapor Mesias-X » 29-07-2007 20:36

[img]http://i16.tinypic.com/62ru6mg.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.todojuegos.com/www/imag/Mesias-X.jpg[/img]
Mesias-X
Miembro del Consejo
Miembro del Consejo

Cash on hand: 0.00
Ubicación: It's dark it's very dark, she's perfect, she's back.

Re: EGM masacra (Lair, Blue Dragon)

Notapor Flagstaad » 01-08-2007 02:02

[quote="Raistlin Majere"]Copiado y pegado de Neogaf:

lair: 6.0, 5.5, 5.0
crispin says the combat system is confusing, and the sixaxis controls don't always work the way they should. lock-on system is also jacked.
greg ford says the camera is frustrating in ground combat. the wide open levels hold a lot of potential but ultimately don't deliver
garnett says it's a "frustrating disappointment" with a few bright spots

Pues les digo que no me sorprende tanto, no es que me lo esperara, pero la verdad factor 5 es malisimo haciendo la parte terrestre de sus juegos, y lo digo porque tengo rebel strike. Esperaba una mejor calificación, tal vez no un 9 o algo asi, pero si un solido 8, falta ver las demas publicaciones, para ver si es unanime la calificación.

[quote="Raistlin Majere"]blue dragon: 6.5, 7.5, 6.5
it has neither strong characters nor gripping storytelling, the battle system is "stellar" but unaccompanied by any sort of interesting plot to hang your hat on. bryan is a bit easier on the story than andrew fitch (who had the lead review), and ray called it "safe."

Aun se ve interesante, pero tambien supongo que la historia no es muy profunda, asi que digamos que confirmaron mis sospechas, no es peraba mucho asi que tampoco estor tan desilucionado.
Flagstaad
Retrogamer
Retrogamer

Cash on hand: 390.00
Bank: 300,752.00

Notapor Cagalli Yula Athha » 01-08-2007 12:46

Me lo esperaba de blue Dragoon, menos mal que me olvidé completamente de la xbox xDDD

A mi me interesa esto :

rumors:

- level 5 is going to announce 4 new rpgs at tokyo game show

Alguien sabe Cuando llega Rogue Galaxy a PAL??
[img]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/518/bfccopyvz6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/jzwr9l.jpg[/img]
Cagalli Yula Athha
Importador
Importador

Cash on hand: 0.00

Volver a General

• Mensajes Relacionados
    Respuestas
    Vistas
    Último mensaje