Sonic And The Secret Rings, Calificaciones de otras paginas

Charla genérica y libre sobre cualquier tema relacionado con el mundillo de los videojuegos, consolas, PCs, Móviles...

Sonic And The Secret Rings, Calificaciones de otras paginas

Notapor sheko7 » 22-02-2007 01:26

Aqui les dejo varias calificaciones de distintas paginas, sobre Sonic And The Secret Rings (version de WII), ha tenido muy buenas clasificaciones, al parecer es el mejor Soinc en 3D q se ha creado.

[img]http://www.gamerankings.com/screens5/932811/28.jpg[/img]

Gaming Age (8.3/10):
[quote]An encouraging sign that good Sonic games can still be made. I had a tremendous time exploring the different stages and the skill points add a bit of depth to an otherwise straightforward game.

Official Nintendo Magazine UK (8.1/10):
[quote]By no means perfect, but it's still a fantastic game that finally gives the blue blazer the sort of fast-paced, slick action he deserves. It's tricky to master but once you do it really shines

GameBrink (8.1/10):
[quote]Sonic Team has taken Sonic, put him on rails, added a ton of variety, and made something that is definitely worth a rental. Some might find it too short to be a purchase, while others may just enjoy playing the levels over and over again with different setups in order to unlock the many goals available.

GameSpot (7.6/10):
[quote]Sonic and the Secret Rings delivers an excellent sense of speed and plenty of depth, and what's just as impressive is that it makes Sonic fun again.

1UP (7.5/10):
[quote]Although Sega deserves praise for Secret Rings' innovative single-player adventure, the less said about the four-player party mode, the better. It's another low-budget "Mario Party" rip-off that stretches out a few weak gameplay concepts into multiple multiplayer contests.

Yahoo Games (7/10):
[quote]Using the Wii remote just feels natural, too, and although it's not a monumental success, this is a Sonic console game you can feel proud to own. It's been a while since we could make that statement.

IGN (6.9/10):
[quote]Sonic and the Secret Rings offers moments of greatness where I find myself caught up in the intensity of the experience and, oppositely, moments where I want to pull my hair out or throw the Wii remote down because of imprecise control or insulting design choices.
[img]http://usuarios.lycos.es/sheko7/avatar_sheko7.jpg[/img]
sheko7
Iniciado
Iniciado

Cash on hand: 0.00

Volver a General